Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekend Recap: Superbowl Sunday!

Friday was the third day last week that Ezzy and I were able to meet Joe for lunch. As you can see from the above pics, Ezzy loves meeting Daddy for lunch. And I'm a huge fan of having Joe ten minutes away too. That evening we did our date night/family night at a vegan restaurant in Pasadena. We split three entrees (thank you Groupon!) and everything was sooo flavorful. We will definitely be going back (especially because we bought two Groupons). 

Pumpkin eggplant & tofu from Charm Vegan.
On Saturday Ezzy went out to breakfast with Joe and Grandma. They tried out the New York Deli, which we were interested in after we found out it's owned by one of the Afghanimals (from Amazing Race). Afterward that walked around the Pasadena city hall.


In the meantime I used my alone time for:
I was so relaxed afterward that I even took an afternoon nap with Ezzy when he got home. It's been awhile since that happened!

Sunday was all about family brunch and the Super Bowl!! (So basically, it was all about food.) We tried out a new brunch spot in Huntington Beach because I had to stop by a friend's house in the area. They had the best menu: egg enchiladas and a mashed potato omelet, anyone? Anywhere that has veggie chorizo is good in my book. Ezzy was screaming and pounding the table during breakfast, which is both cute and embarrassing. However, it was totally appropriate when he started screaming with that same enthusiasm during the Super Bowl. Let's just hope for his sake that he was cheering for the Seahawks. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Sorry if you happen to be Broncos fans...

No comments:

Post a Comment