Monday, March 19, 2018

Easter Basket Goodies

// book // veggies // bunny chalk // paint // puzzle // thumper //

Ez loves egg hunts so much that we've instituted a Halloween egg hunt because one a year just isn't enough. You can bet we're pretty excited for one of our favorite times of year to be here again. I've stocked up on lots of reusable plastic eggs, as well as a few wooden ones, which I'm saving until Spring Break because I'll need all the tricks up my sleeve to keep us sane, especially if this rainy weather keeps up. For Ez's first Easter we used real eggs, which slowly turned to powder, and then smelly mush, as Ez insisted we hide them over and over again. He was pretty distraught when we sneakily hid them all in the trash can. Lesson learned. Rookie mistake. Fake eggs from here on out. 

Filling up the Easter baskets with lots of goodies is one of my favorite things. I usually go for a theme for each boy (cars, dinosaurs, & baby's 1st Easter), but this year I just went for a mish mash of everything that grabbed my interest. You could call it spring themed, I guess? Or Target Dollar Spot themed if you want to be completely accurate. 🎯

Ez and Deck are each getting art supplies, a puzzle and/or game, a book, some felt food toys, and, mostly to satisfy my need for cuteness, a little scented Disney plush that I picked up on our last Disney trip. They smell like apple blossom and were too adorable to resist (and currently only $4!). I picked up some bunny-shaped marshmallows for egg fillers, but Ez discovered those right away, so now they've turned into bribes and I doubt there will be any leftover come Easter. What's your favorite Easter treat? Decky couldn't care less about sweets, I'm all about the chocolate, and Ez is very into marshmallows lately. 

3 comments:

  1. Give me all the chocolate too LOL! Such cute treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slot machines - JTG Hub
    Find the best Slot machine 공주 출장마사지 online at JTG Hub and get it 김해 출장샵 delivered 세종특별자치 출장안마 to your PC or 보령 출장안마 mobile. Enjoy the most current gaming products 평택 출장샵 online at JTG Hub.

    ReplyDelete