Thursday, October 19, 2017

10 Free Halloween Preschool Printables


Nothing draws me to Pinterest like the holiday season. Suddenly I want all the muffin recipes, decor inspiration, and craft ideas. Now that Ez is in preschool I've been trying to gear our crafts and activities to go along with whatever he's currently doing in school. Most of these don't take more than 10-15 minutes, which is perfect for a four year old attention span, and we've been squeezing in one or two before lunch or bathtime each day. Here are a few free printables I've collected along the way in case you're looking to occupy the kiddos for a few minutes:
Our favorite way to end the evening before we wind down and get ready for bed is with a little family dance party. Of course I put together a spooky playlist for the season 👻 If You're a Monster and You Know It is our fave:


I hope you're all enjoying the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment