Sunday, December 3, 2017

November by the Numbers


November was a month full of magical, lifelong memory-making. It was a month we've been looking forward to all year long because....DISNEY WORLD!!!!! It seemed like it was forever away, and then all of a sudden it snuck up on us and passed us by way too quickly. Why do the best days always seem to do that? I'll do a more in depth post on our Disney trip, but I wanted to take a quick moment to recap November before we dive fully into Christmas season. 

We covered a lot of ground this month, on foot, by car, and in the air, and we made sure to soak up every single magical moment. Ez's excited squeals and dances when he met his favorite characters will be imprinted on my heart forever. As will Declan barfing when both Minnie AND Daisy came around for a visit. I've gotta give him credit for his impeccable timing. 

In addition to our Disney World trip, my mom and I took the boys for an impromptu trip to Disneyland just before Thanksgiving. We may be a tad bit spoiled and I think we've all forgotten how to function in the real world. What do you mean we can't walk around with Storm Troopers and Donald Duck day drinking festive cocktails and eating all the Mickey shaped treats? School schedules and appointments? I quit. Forward my mail to Disney.

These boys of mine have experienced some of the highest highs this month, as well as some of the most epic meltdowns. They make life fun and crazy and hilarious and did I mention crazy? I'm so glad we got to experience this amazing trip together, along with my parents and brothers. There's no one else I'd rather do a 3 am red eye 4 hour delayed cross-country flight with. I mean it.

Thank you Gangy and Grampa!! You spoil us! 😙

No comments:

Post a Comment