Monday, March 25, 2013

34 Weeks Bump Update

34 Weeks Pregnant
Ezzy is almost 5lbs and 18 inches long! (Notice that I'm avoiding my weight from now on.)

Symptoms: Heart burn and feeling achy all over - especially my back. Allergies have not been fun this past week either, but that's not really Ezzy's fault. Also, my innie may officially be an outie. I've been denying it for weeks, but I think I may have to accept that I've officially "popped":

Best Moment of the Week: Thanks to friends + fam we got all the major stuff moved in over the weekend and spent our first two nights at the new place. We have so much more room now, we actually need more furniture to fill the space. Added bonus: James LOVES it there and finally gets to go outside again, which makes me happy.  
What We're Reading & Watching this Week: We don't have cable or internet hooked up yet, so we missed the new Walking Dead. I keep reading Facebook posts about how amazing it was, which makes me sad. Thanks to moving, we haven't had much time for TV anyway, but we did have a nice lazy Sunday evening watching Almost Famous (an old fave for me, but Joe had never seen it).
Food Cravings: Any combination of peanut butter, bananas, and honey. Milk. Donuts. Frozen Yogurt:
Fro Yo with Lucky Charms Marshmallows, Birthday Cake, and Blueberries
Exercise: Packing, unpacking, and making four moving trips over the weekend was my main source of exercise. Once we got settled we took a walk around the lake near our house on Sunday, and we hit up the gym on our lunch break today.
What I Miss: Sleeping without waking up to switch sides every hour. Although part of me knows this is probably the best sleep I'll have for a long time. And that makes me sad.
Happy or Moody? Moody. My patience levels are non-existent on some days.
Movement: Yup, he's a squirmy little guy. From the outside it's looks like there's an alien trying to break out of my stomach.
Looking Forward to: Finishing the move and having everything unpacked. I'm not really looking forward to the process, but it will feel great once everything is out of the old place and put away at the new place. Right now the rooms are cluttered with boxes and the small collection of clothes that actually fit me are packed away somewhere.

Bonus pics of James Bond (pre-move):



No comments:

Post a Comment