Monday, March 4, 2013

Bump Update: 31 Weeks

31 Weeks Pregnant
Ezzy is over 16 inches long and almost 3.5 pounds!

Total Weight Gain: My weight gain has slowed down a lot. Probably because Ezzy is taking up valuable stomach and lung real estate. I can only fit so much food in there at one time.
Symptoms: Same as last week - I'm feeling heavy, and winded, and still loving the dolphin massager.
Best Moment of the Week: We got a new place to live! We picked up the keys on Saturday, as well as some packing supplies, and we're going to take a small load of stuff over to the new place on our lunch break today.
What We're Reading & Watching this Week: We finished season 2 of Walking Dead :( Now we have to wait for season 3 to come out on DVD. In the meantime we're picking up where we left off on 24.
Food Cravings: See's candy (which I ate twice last week), and Cadbury Cream Eggs (which I've yet to buy).
Exercise: We're still doing our weekly hikes and we made it to the gym several times last week (walking + light arm weights for me).
What I Miss: The same as last week: hiking without dying, climbing a flight of stairs without needing a 5 minute recovery period, sleeping on my back, getting up from the couch without help.
Happy or Moody? Happy
Movement: He's doing somersaults in there. I keep watching my stomach to see if I can make out a hand our foot. Nothing yet though.
Looking Forward to: Getting settled in our new place. Also, our first child birth class is tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment