Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! + (Almost) 17 Weeks Bump Update

With four vegetarians at this year's Thanksgiving, there was a TON of stuff I could eat. Here's baby's 1st Thanksgiving meal: Mac & Cheese, Vegan Stuffing, Roasted Veggies & Lentils, Green Bean Casserole, Mashed Potatoes, Yams, & of course, Apple Pie. Yum!


The Thanksgiving Gang on my Aunt's Front Porch
Comparing our Thanksgiving bellies:

(Almost) 17 Week Update - Baby is the Size of an Avocado! 




Total Weight Gain:Up about 8 lbs 1 day post-Thanksgiving. I definitely have a belly now (and I'm not holding back at all in the above pics).
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Leggings and baggy sweaters are my best friends though.
Symptoms: Apparently my uterus ligaments (round ligaments) are stretching, and I can feel it. Other than that, feeling good.
Best Moment of the Week: Family time! Dinner at my Aunt's, the Huntington with Dad, Ursula, and Joe, and Thanksgiving with Joe's family and mine at my aunt's house.
What We're Reading & Watching this Week: We started watching the Tudors from the beginning. LOVE that show.
Food Cravings: I'm still loving honey greek yogurt - now with blueberries and teddy grahams. Also, mac & cheese = the perfect dinner.
Exercise: Finally making regular gym visits again. This is the first time my legs have been sore in a LONG time (in a good way). I also bought an Omron pedometer which I'm loving. My goal = more than 10,000 steps per day.
What I Miss: Wine was sounding really good on Thanksgiving.
Happy or Moody? Both!
Movement: Nothing yet, hopefully I'll feel something in the next week or two.
Looking Forward to: More family time this weekend before my dad leaves next week. Time flew by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment