Wednesday, December 12, 2012

19 Week Update

Total Weight Gain: It's not very much fun to keep track anymore, but I'm up about 11lbs.  
Maternity Clothes: I still just have that one pair of maternity jeans. I have a fancy work dinner to go to tonight and I was lucky enough to find one flowy dress that fits.
Symptoms: It's not really pregnancy related, but I started getting a sore throat and body aches yesterday. Then I drank a ton of OJ and I'm feeling better today.
Best Moment of the Week: Catching up with friends over the weekend, setting up our tree, and feeling baby move for the first time!
What We're Reading & Watching this Week: I'm thinking of downloading Game of Thrones to read on my kindle. We're on season 4, the final season, of the Tudors. Also, we had an Abby Lee marathon this week to take care of our dance show/reality show fix.
Food Cravings: I went through a french fries and donuts phase last week. Then I felt like crap so I switched over to smoothies for a healthier option. Lately I've just been guzzling OJ and eating grape fruit to help prevent/cure whatever cold is going around. Also, bean and cheese burritos are always good.
Exercise: I made it up to 15,000 steps twice last week. With Joe being sick, we only made it to the gym once. We've been relying on Christmas shopping to get extra steps in.
What I Miss: Nothing at the moment.
Happy or Moody? Happy.
Movement: Yep! I felt him move for the first time (for sure) on the 5th, and I've been feeling him every day since then. I can't wait for Joseph to be able to feel him as well :)
Looking Forward to: We get to see our little guy in 2 days! Also, there's lots of fun friends and family holiday stuff planned in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Yay you felt him move!!! Did it feel like a fish? When Logan first kicked me it felt like I got poked with a little stick from the inside! Its great too because you will feel the little jabs become less stick like and more like feet and elbows!

    ReplyDelete