Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful


Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is sitting around with their loved ones, wearing their stretchy pants, getting ready to feast. Maybe even round two, if you got an early start. For the second year in a row we will be doing Thanksgiving with two sets of grandparents, as well as my brothers, and it's a tradition I hope continues for many years to come. 

I've taken a mini unplanned blogging break this week, but with so many things to be grateful for this year I wanted to take a quick moment to jot them all down.

First of all, as always, I'm so thankful for Joe. Corny as it may sound, he's the yin to my yang, my partner in crime, the peanut butter to my jelly, my umbrella on a rainy day. He's 100%, without a doubt my soulmate. Hopefully I say this everyday, but especially on Thanksgiving, here's a big thank you for all you do and for being you!

I'm thankful for these two happy, healthy, always keeping me on my toes but also always making me laugh boys of mine. Some days I can't even remember what  life was like pre-parenthood, but I know it didn't hold a candle to this kind of happiness.

I'm thankful for all the friends and family, both far and near, that have shared in roll-on-the-ground, gut-busting laughs as well as a few tears with me. I love you all! 

And I'm also thankful for this big community of moms that share their honest parenting experiences both in real life and here in blogland. From the triumphs, to the humorous, to the sleep deprived and downright scary. It's nice to know we've all been there and we're all in this together!

K, sappy post over. Time to go back for leftovers!

1 comment: