Monday, February 11, 2013

27/28 Weeks Bump Update

27 weeks pregnant
We're back!! Kauai was amazing and I'll be sure to post lots of pics later this week. For now, I'm going to combine weeks 27 and 28 for the bump update:

Total Weight Gain: I ate ice cream every day for a week, so I'm not going near a scale.
Maternity Clothes: I got good use out of the summer maternity clothes Luana gave me on our vacation.
Symptoms: Nothing too bad. A little acid reflux and I'm peeing more often than usual.
Best Moment of the Week: Our entire week in Kauai was amazing, I couldn't pick just one moment.
What We're Reading & Watching this Week: Still working on the Constant Princess. We were constantly on the go so I didn't do much reading in Kauai.We did play a lot of Unblock Me on Joe's iPad and we discovered that I am the puzzle master.
Food Cravings: Macadamia nut ice cream and coconut french toast with coconut syrup. I want some right now... Luckily I brought some coconut syrup back with me.
Exercise: We did some snorkeling, some kayaking and some hiking. This week I'm back to wearing my pedometer and plan on going to the gym tonight.
What I Miss: Not peeing all the time and not getting winded walking up a flight of stairs.
Happy or Moody? Happy :)
Movement: Yep, he's an active lil guy.
Looking Forward to: I'm missing Hawaii :( The next exciting steps for us will be moving and birthing classes (hopefully both will take place in March). Oh yeah, and it's almost V-day!

Also, I didn't forget about my goal to eat one salad per day (as a meal) while I was on vacation. However, I'm a lil behind, so it looks like I need about two days of two salads to make it to 28 this month. Here's a glimpse of some Kauai salads:

Mmm, Salads
  1. Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread
  2. Round Table Salad Bar: Bell Pepper, Carrots, Egg, Onions, Croutons, Cherry Tomatoes & Jello Salad
  3. Kauai Luau (I count this as salad cause most of my plate is veggies): romaine, cucumbers, hawaiian sweet potato, mixed veggies, mahi mahi, mac salad & mashed potatoes
  4. Sauteed Mushroom Salad
  5. Pineapple Fish Salad with Sweet Chili Sauce (my new fave salad ever!)
  6. Tropical Fruit Salad (with Papaya, Pineapple, Banana, & Oranges)

No comments:

Post a Comment