Sunday, February 17, 2013

29 Week Bump Update

29 Weeks Pregnant
Total Weight Gain: A lot!
Symptoms: Still feeling pretty good, but my back gets a little achy sometimes.
Best Moment of the Week: Valentine's Day was pretty amazing (Backbeat at the Ahmanson). We also hiked Runyon Canyon today, which had amazing views of the Hollywood sign.
What We're Reading & Watching this Week: Working our way through season 3 of Weeds.
Food Cravings: Still on the coconut french toast kick. I made some for breakfast this morning and it was delicious. I've also been eating a lot of salads this month and I'm especially loving fruity salad toppings.
Exercise: Lots of walking.
What I Miss: Running. I'm looking forward to some real workouts after Ezzy gets here.
Happy or Moody? Happy + a lil moody.
Movement: Yes and I think he's definitely getting stronger.
Looking Forward to: Birthing classes and finding a new place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment