Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Winter Wonderland


On Sunday Joe and I took Ezzy to play in the snow. This was obviously his first snow experience, and neither Joe or I had seen snow in years either. My last snow trip was the first and last time I attempted snowboarding. Not my cup of tea. I don't do well on slippery surfaces; I'm clumsy enough on dry, flat ground. For our snow day we went to Mt. Baldy, which is just a short drive for us. When we got there, most of the snow was on a steep hillside, which many small children were climbing up and down with no problem, but I'm not that adventurous or coordinated, so we enjoyed the views from the bottom of the hillside. It really was gorgeous, I loved the snowy pines on the mountain peaks. Ezzy seemed to enjoy it overall, although I think it was just another outdoor hike for him. Except for the fact that he was all bundled up like a little Eskimo, which honestly was my favorite part. My squishy little marshmallow. Those two make my heart burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment