Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful


Joe and I have so much to be thankful for this year. We both agree that this has been the best year of our lives so far. Ezra is the biggest blessing. I love watching him grow and learn and develop a personality right before my eyes. He's such a sweet, smiley, silly baby. I love watching Joe take on the role of father. He's a natural. Ezra lights up when he walks through the door at night. And he loves weekends spent in Daddy's arms, or cuddled on the couch watching football with Daddy. Seeing the two of them together melts my heart. I'm also so thankful for all the love and gifts Ezra has been showered with this year. Ezra is one lucky boy to be surrounded by so much love. And I'm especially looking forward to spending Ezzy's first holiday season visiting with family and friends, both near and far. The next few weeks will be jam-packed with food, and family, and new holiday traditions. It will be the best kind of hectic, and I want to savor every minute of it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment