Monday, September 26, 2016

Two Exciting Announcements

Please tell me you didn't think this was a pregnancy announcement. Nope, get those thoughts right out of your head! There's none of that going on around here ;) But I do have two very exciting blog-related announcements to share with you today. 


First: I'm sure you're all familiar with the lovely Whitney over at Work It Mommy. If not, head over there immediately and get to know her adorable family. She was so kind to invite me to her blog to share all about my experiences expanding our family from three to four. If you'd like to hear more about my honest, never before shared opinions on the matter, hop right on over here to check it out. 

Last, but not least: It is officially the most wonderful time of the year. I'm talking about holiday season. I know you've all already raided all the Halloween goodies from Target's Dollar Section, and you're stocked up on fall decorations and crafts and pumpkin candles, even if the weather has not shown any signs of cooling down, am I right? That's why I love you, ladies! 

For the fourth year in a row, and third year co-hosting, I will be taking part in a 31 Days to Halloween Countdown, and we're inviting you all to join in on the festive fun. Everything fall related is welcome. From decorations, to treats, to fashion, and family fun - I can't wait to see everything you and your families are up to this season. This is hands down my most favorite time of year to blog because I love reading (and stealing inspiration) from all of your photos and posts. So mark your calendars because each Wednesday in October, starting the 5th, we'll be meeting back here to count down to Halloween. Just grab a button below and join us for the link up!

  The Joni Journey

Something tells me these ladies need no introduction, but in case you haven't been fortunate enough to come across my Halloween-obsessed co-hosts before, please read on below, or better yet, head on over to meet Courtney, Jamie, and Liz.


Cheers to another fall!

5 comments:

  1. Yay, I love reading all of your post for the Halloween Countdown! Fun :) Off to read your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the best time of the year is already upon us! I just need the weather to get on board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like so much fun! I am currently burning a pumpkin candle this very minute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for guest hosting Nina!!! And yes to Countdown to Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the link up. I cannot believe that the holiday season is upon us. There is only 12.5 weeks until Christmas!

    ReplyDelete