Monday, April 1, 2013

35 Weeks Bump Update

Nesting at 35 Weeks Pregnant

Symptoms: Heart burn and cramps. Joe actually Googled my cramps and found out they're Braxton Hicks contractions. Also, nesting, which would have been necessary even if I wasn't pregnant, since we just moved, but once Joe mentioned Braxton Hicks I became obsessed with putting together Ezzy's dresser so that I can wash all his clothes so I can pack my hospital bag.
Best Moment of the Week: Work threw me a surprise baby shower! Joe knew about it for the past month, but I was completely shocked. I turned bright red as soon as I figured out what was going on. I can't believe how generous everyone was. Ezzy got some adorable clothes & bedding, some new Reeboks (more expensive than Mommy's shoes!), a diaper genie, and much, much more! He's a spoiled little guy already.

What We're Reading & Watching this Week: Looking forward to watching the Walking Dead season finale tonight!
Food Cravings: Easter candy and fro-yo - the usual. My mom also sent some cookies, which I ate for breakfast over the weekend. There's oatmeal in them, so I think they count as a breakfast food.
Exercise: I went to the park for a walk last week and managed one lap before I sat on a bench and people watched for half an hour. Just walking through Ikea on Sunday felt like a major workout to me. Add in the moving and unpacking and furniture assembly and I think that's enough activity for a nearly 8 months pregnant lady.
What I Miss: Bending over like a normal person. Standing up like a normal person. Walking a whole mile at a time without wanting to sit down.
Happy or Moody? Happy.
Movement: Yep, all the time.
Looking Forward to: We're heading up to Modesto on Friday night for another baby shower, which means lots of family & friend time. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment