Sunday, April 28, 2013

39 Week Bump Update - Last One?

39 Weeks Pregnant
Will this be the last bump update?? My guess is yes. Joe's getting pretty impatient too. Every work day for the past week he's texted me: "Ezzy here yet?" 

Symptoms: Most of the pain from two weeks ago finally went away. I've been having some cramping and a few contractions, but nothing has stuck. Also, as you may be able to tell from the above photo, my feet are swollen to Fred Flintstone proportions. 
Best Moment of the Week: I'm really happy with how the house is coming together. Ezzy's nursery is done. I think I'm down to one box of random stuff that needs to be unpacked. We also hung up the majority of our pictures, and my closet is organized. The place officially feels like home.  
What We're Reading & Watching this Week: We've already gone through two seasons of Game of Thrones. LOVE that show. We also took a trip down memory lane and watched Willow earlier this week. 
Food Cravings: Some of my first trimester cravings have reappeared: tuna sandwiches with cheetos, cereal, toast with jam, and ice. We also had some Violet's Cupcakes today.  
Exercise: We're trying to walk this baby out. So far no luck, but it's bound to work one of these days ;) 
What I Miss: I miss most of my shoes. Will my feet ever shrink back to their normal size? Sadly, BabyCenter.com says they may not. And while we're on the subject, I miss most of my clothes too. 
Happy or Moody? Both.
Movement: He's still as active as ever.  
Looking Forward to: Meeting Ezra! The doctor told me last week that he's a "good sized" baby - she estimated 7 lbs at the time. She also said my cervix has softened and I'm a tiny bit dilated. Her prediction is that he'll be on time or a little bit early. I hope she's right!

No comments:

Post a Comment