Friday, December 20, 2013

Cousins


On Wednesday evening we had family over for dinner and a little early Christmas present opening. Logan is Ezzy's closest cousin in age, and it was so cute to see them interacting. Ezzy was absolutely mesmerized by Logan. He barely took his eyes off of him. They got Ezzy a little rolling, light-up, music-playing snail that he absolutely loves. He kept yelling at it and knocking it over and Logan would patiently pick it back up for him. You can watch video of them playing together here:



Of course, all that ended when Ezzy faceplanted into the floor, but it was fun while it lasted! I have so many great memories of sleepovers and play dates with my cousins. They were my first best friends and I still love hanging out with them to this day. I hope Ezzy and Logan create lots of adventures and memories together.

No comments:

Post a Comment