Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sweet Valentine's Gifts


When I had the opportunity to participate in a blogger Valentine swap I jumped at the chance. It was a great chance to be introduced to a new must-read blog, as well as the perfect excuse to go shopping for girly Valentine's gifts. All the goodies I got in return were just the icing on the cake. 

I was paired up with Alexis from A Blissful Haven and I couldn't have asked for a better match. A fellow book lover, Alexis has a great blogger book club that you should rush over and check out. There's still time to read Mindy Kaling's new book, which is February's pick!

Aside from her love of books, Alexis is the sweetest. She's got a great blend of useful, informative posts - like her working girl tips and style tips, as well as personal insights into her day to day life. She also spoiled the heck out of me! Check out all the yummy, thoughtful, and indulgent gifts she picked out for me:
Happy mail! Yay!
Chocolate!
The way to my <3

I also got a fun, bright light-weight scarf - perfect for So Cal, a beautiful sparkly picture frame, an initial mug, 4 face masks - which I'm super excited to try out, and silver and red nail polish. I love it all! Thanks Alexis! What a great way to kick off Valentine's Day. Be sure to stop by Blissful Haven to check out what I got her :)

2 comments:

  1. ooh that is super fun. Love the scarf. Can't go wrong with chocolate and nail polish though.

    ReplyDelete