Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring (aka - Pre-Baby) Bucket List



I love bucket lists. Or maybe I just love lists, in general. But bucket lists are basically a fun version of a to-do list, so that makes them my favorite kind of list. This Spring bucket list is extra special, because it's also our last family-of-three bucket list. Since I'm getting into the heavily pregnant stage, I decided to keep our Spring list short and simple. Technically we've already accomplished some of these (hello, Disneyland, hiking, and beach!), but I want to cram in as many more of these trips as possible before it gets too super hot.

You can also check out last year's Holiday Bucket List, Fall Bucket List, and Summer Bucket List - and by the way, I'm super excited to put margaritas back on this Summer's bucket list!


17 comments:

  1. I am definitely a list maker and bucketlists are my favorite! Can't wait to follow along as you cross things off your list! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love that you are taking Easter maternity pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if we'll manage to squeeze them in before Easter, so they may just turn into Spring maternity photos. Close enough ;)

      Delete
  3. How fun! I have one main bucket list but it's for my entire life. Breaking it up into seasons is such a great idea, I'm definitely going to do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to do a main one like that too. I've got a small mental list, but I need to write it down. Love bucket lists!

      Delete
  4. This is the second post I have read from the blog love project that is about loving lists. I am a list lover! Totally looking forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be something about spring that puts people in list making mode ;)

      Delete
  5. Does Disneyland do the Easter egg hunt too? You guys should do that if so. It's on our spring list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. date night and easter eggs sounds like a blast to me! I love lists too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your list looks awesome, I was trying to figure out one thing to focus on, but I couldn't, lol. :) So yay for Disneyland! Yay for the beach! Yay for date nights and vacations! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Double Yay if we actually cross everything off! I'm especially looking forward to a vacay and date night :)

      Delete
  8. Perfect list!!
    I can't wait to dye some eggs this year and pictures with the Easter bunny of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for dying eggs too, I haven't done that since I was a kid. Our Easter bunny pictures are more comical than anything else. Ez looks petrified! They'll be on the blog tomorrow :)

      Delete
  9. That sounds like a great and fun list to do this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love a spring bucket list-- however, I do need to put spring cleaning on the top of that list. I'm so behind!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bucket list! Wish we could take a trip to Disney World or Disney Land...at really any vacation at this point haha I would love to take Marli to the beach before it gets too hot in Houston.
    Linh
    http://abeautifulrawr.com

    ReplyDelete