I know we're already well into March, but February was a pretty eventful month over here, so I wanted to do a little recap of some of some of my favorite moments - both big and small - that I want to remember.
1. We moved again! We're all settled in now and loving the new place.
2. We did lots of Valentine's crafting and Ez participated in his first Valentine card exchange - such a fun experience for both of us!
3. Not to be left out, I also participated in a Valentine blogger gift exchange and got lots of goodies from Alexis, a total sweetie over at A Blissful Haven.
4 & 5. Joe & I had a romantic Valentine's dinner out while Ez had a date with the grandparents. Ez also went to his very 1st Valentine's party that morning, where smashing his face into a cupcake was undoubtedly the highlight of his day.
7. We found out we're having a boy! Yay for more cars and trains and all things that go!
8. We spent lots of time outdoors, enjoying our non-winter, and I took way too many cute shots of this lil photogenic guy.
9. We got out for our first hike of the year - which is also the first hike of this pregnancy.
10. Lots of tickle fights and giggles from my two silly boys. Can't get enough of them and their shenanigans.
11. Ez isn't officially two yet, but I'd say the terrible twos have officially entered the premises. #reasonsmysoniscrying
12 & 13. We had a fun, spontaneous weekend trip to San Diego and the zoo, where Ez put all his animal sounds to good use.
14. And speaking of our trip, I talked a little about the misadventures of traveling with a toddler.
15. Lots and lots of snuggles throughout this pregnancy. I'd say that's my #1 favorite pastime.
16. Ez and I capped off the month with a Disneyland date. We're already looking forward to our next one - especially since I spied churro ice cream sandwiches on the way out. There is absolutely gonna be one of those in my very near future!
Here's looking forward to springtime, Easter, and hopefully warmer weather for all my non-California friends and family. Wishing warmth and sunshine your way!