Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Ornament Exchange


I may have gone a teensy bit overboard with Christmas exchanges this year, but I just couldn't help myself. All my favorite blogger ladies are hosting so many great exchanges this month and I wanted to do them all! So I did ;)


When I saw that Crystal was co-hosting an ornament exchange I was so excited to join in. Ornaments are such fun surprises to receive in the mail. There really is no such thing as a bad Christmas ornament. I love them all. And as much fun as it was to receive my happy mail package from Jessica over at Life. Love. Reality., I had even more fun picking out an ornament just for her. After doing a little Q&A and finding out that she liked elephants I was set on finding an elephant-themed ornament for her. I searched high and low and came up empty handed though, so instead I went for the most Christmasy ornament I could find. Head on over and check it out! (PS - I found an elephant one at Cost Plus as soon as I'd already mailed hers. Of course!)


As for me? Jessica totally spoiled me. She sent me three ornaments and I love them all! I love how the light color pops against the tree. They're perfectly coordinated and sparkly and glittery. Also I never realized it before, but I guess my tree does kinda have a bird theme, so these new ones fit in perfectly. Thank you so much, Jessica! They're loving their new home way at the top of the tree where all our surviving ornaments have gathered because...toddlers.


If you'd like to check out everyone else's ornaments be sure to click below:

Thanks for hosting ladies! This was so much fun!

4 comments:

  1. I totally feel you on having to do all the exchanges. But it was well worth it!!! Those ornaments are so pretty and delicate-looking. I think that must be some kind of Law that you find what you want after the fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined us! You got some great ornaments.

    ReplyDelete