Friday, December 23, 2016

Santa! I KNOW HIM!!


Earlier this month we took a trip up to San Francisco and made sure to squeeze in a visit with our good friend Santa. Last year Declan and Santa were on good terms and chatted up a storm while Ez tried to slowly back out of the room without drawing attention to himself. So this year I made a point to really talk up the Santa visit with Ez. I told him how Santa brings presents to all the good boys and girls. We looked through toy catalogs and brainstormed what he wanted to ask Santa for. And when the big moment came he almost tried to back out the door again but I reminded him why we were there and what he wanted to ask Santa for and he bravely got on Santa's lap and quietly mumbled, "I want a dirt bike." I was so proud of him. But then Declan burst into tears and we had to make a hasty exit. Apparently I put so much effort into getting Ez to like Santa that I dropped the ball with Declan. Oh well, there's always next year. 

And just for fun, here are our past four Santa visits:

Just two more sleeps until we see if Ez was good enough this year to get that dirt bike ;)


2 comments:

  1. I know him!!! I say that every time I see Santa! Elf will forever be my favorite. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete