Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October Obsession Part 2: Foxy Family




Sitting up on his own!






Apparently foxy style is in this season, because after I bought Ezzy his fox beanie at Old Navy, I found some adult ones at H&M, which I sadly didn't buy right away, and then I had to go searching at two different stores when I couldn't stop thinking about them. The photos of Ezzy by himself were taken on our visit to UCI a few weekends ago. He was actually sitting up by himself in most of those pictures. And today I caught him on his hands and knees in the crawling position for about half a second! He'll be a mobile baby pretty soon, which is both sad and exciting.

The ones of us as a family were taken on our most recent pumpkin patch visit at Cal Poly Pomona. I let Joe pick which color shirts we wore, so we wound up in Pepperdine colors. Surprise, surprise...

Happy almost-Halloween! We having the grandparents over for dinner and plan on handing out candy to trick-or-treaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment