Wednesday, November 26, 2014

It's the Little Things: Routine

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! I keep thinking I have everything I need from the grocery store, and then I think of one more annoying but slightly necessary ingredient that I forgot. I went to 4 different places yesterday (Marshalls for pie tins, Kohls for a baking dish that Marshalls didn't have, the grocery store, and Target) and I just realized I forgot Cool Whip for the pie :( 

Today I'm linking up with Jess & Ashley for:

Vacations are lovely, but one of the nice parts of coming home (besides seeing Joe) is getting back into a routine. Ez and I don't have any strict schedules, but I try to make a point to take him to the park or outside to play at least once a day. Between me not feeling great the week before our vacation, and the cold weather in Massachusetts, we hadn't had any park dates in a long while. We also made it back to Gymboree for the first time in two weeks yesterday, and Ez was giddy from excitement. He definitely missed that place. As you can tell from the pictures below, Ez is happiest when he's exploring outside. #toddlerlife

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when I forget something at the store as well. I do it all the time!

    ReplyDelete