Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful

Another year with this guy makes me more thankful than words can express. He's such a silly, cynical little monkey, climbing on everything, giving the best scowls, chattering away, and cracking us up daily. 

I'm thankful for Joe, the love of my life and a better partner and father than I ever could have imagined pre-Ez. He takes great care of us and I always know we're his #1 priority. 

I'm thankful that for the first time ever Ez will get to visit with ALL his grandparents this month. He's got such a special relationship with all of them and I love watching their bond.

Most of all I'm thankful for family and all the everyday comforts we enjoy daily that make us so blessed. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy today with your loved ones. And pie. Of course ;)

1 comment: