Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Boston: Part 2


After wandering around the shops for a bit we headed over to the water to explore before it got too cold. It was only in the 30s/40s, so even bundled up we were pretty chilly for us Californians. Ez was a good sport though, and he ran around for a little bit before we bundled him back up in the stroller. I definitely want to bring Joe back here someday soon, maybe when it's slightly warmer. I think he'd love it just as much as I do.

Ez was exhausted and fell asleep on the way home. We capped the day off with some pizza and Despicable Me. A pretty good start to vacation, if you ask me.

Speaking of vacation, ours is over already. I can't believe how fast that went by. Ez and I are on our way back to California. Wish us luck on the return flight!

1 comment:

  1. I love the winter outfits. mmm yeah pizza sounds good too. I still need to see Despicable Me 2.

    ReplyDelete