Thursday, February 20, 2014

Indestructible


The above book is part of an "indestructibles" series, and since Ezzy has had it for almost a week now, and it is indeed still intact, I thought I should give it a little review. I had never heard of these books before, but they promise that they can't be torn, ripped, or punctured. Obviously I was a little skeptical. Ezzy is pretty persistent about chewing anything he can get his hands on. He also likes ripping and throwing things. And this book seems like it's made out of paper, so I was thinking at best it would last a few hours, which is still a feat in and of itself. Most paper books (which I don't give him) wouldn't survive ten minutes with this guy. He'll also chew threw the cardboard books, if given the chance. But as you can see in the picture below, he's still working on this indestructible book, and aside from being a little wrinkled, there are absolutely no rips and tears. And he loves it. I think it's the challenge of trying to destroy it and failing that keeps him entertained for so long. The book also promises to be safe, non-toxic, and machine washable. So in other words, it's absolutely perfect and what every baby book should strive to be. Also, the illustrations are beautiful. You can check out the whole indestructible series here
Enjoying his Valentine gift from grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment