Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!






Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope there's chocolate, flowers, food, wine, or whatever your heart desires in the plans for today. I will be spending the evening with my two Valentines. We said we'd go lowkey tonight and just get takeout, but then Joemance took over and he made us reservations for dinner to a surprise restaurant. Ezzy and I are excited!

The pictures above are from our January photo shoot at JCP. The last picture of Ezzy about to cry pretty much sums up his feelings for that entire photo shoot. Even though he was not in the best of moods, I think we still managed to get some good shots. I know I've said it before, but it really pays to do a little research on what poses and props you want before you go. I had seen a photo on the JCP website of a girl in front of a piano, and when I got there I asked if they had that prop. They had to go hunting for it, but they did manage to find the piano hidden in another room and I love the way those photos came out.

Yesterday Ezzy and I went to a Valentine's potluck at a park with about a dozen other moms and kids ranging from about 3 months old to toddlers. Ezzy's first reaction on seeing an 11 month old girl was to cry and bury his face in my shoulder. But after a few minutes he was trying to show off by ripping the table cloth to shreds and they were sharing her peas by the end of the afternoon. Afterward we met Joe for lunch and since the weather was so nice we went to a park and snapped these shots of my little heart throb:







No comments:

Post a Comment