Ez is pretty much obsessed with anything with wheels, and since we recently got him these letter trains spelling out his name, I decided to go with a train theme for his 2nd birthday next month.
My pinterest board is full of boy birthday ideas, but I've narrowed down a few of my favorites:
- Free Thomas the Train Birthday printables
- DIY Thomas the Train wreath
- This train cake is amazing. There's no way I can replicate that, but it's good inspiration.
- Chugga Chugga Two Two banner - another possible DIY
- Adorable Train Invitation printables
- Train banner and backdrop
Now would probably be a good time to mention that Ez has been feeling sick today, which means lots of tears, cuddles, and Thomas the Train. After a good three hours of Thomas, I can definitely say it's one of the most annoying kid's shows ever, and don't be fooled by that happy, smiley Thomas in all the pictures - the trains have mean, angry faces for half the show. And that Thomas is a troublemaker. But Ez loves Thomas, and I love him, and it is his party after all.