Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall Bucket List

I'm calling this a Fall bucket list, but let's be honest, it's pretty much just an October bucket list. Halloween seems to get all the spotlight during Fall, but with all these fun activities, I'm ok with that.

This coming Saturday Joe and I are leaving Ezzy with his Grandma Kat so we can go to Dark Harbor at the Queen Mary. We went once, back when I was pregnant, and it was so so soooo fun and scary. A lil tip for you, if you've never been to these types of places: the more scared you look, the more likely you will get chased around by something scary. Last time I literally got chased out of a maze by a creepy ax carrying butcher guy. I didn't even realize they could leave the maze... Scary.

The following weekend Ez and I are going to Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland with my mom. I've never been to the Halloween party, but I love Disneyland when it's all decorated for fall, so I can't wait.

I've already gotten started baking fall treats over the weekend with a batch of maple pumpkin cookies. Delicious! And we visited our first pumpkin patch too, so we're already knee deep in fall activities over here. And judging by the blog world, it looks like we're not the only ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment