Monday, January 28, 2013

26 Weeks Bump Update

26 Weeks Bump Update
Total Weight Gain: I didn't even weigh myself this week. I did compare pics from end of summer to now, and wow... (see below).
Maternity Clothes: Payday = shopping! I got another long, non-maternity H&M tank top (pictured above). Love those things!
Symptoms: Mild back achiness, and sometimes I think Ezzy's sitting directly on my bladder while other times it feels like he's pressed against my lungs. Fun.
Best Moment of the Week: Catching up with Christian. The last time I saw him I wasn't showing at all!
What We're Reading & Watching this Week: I started reading The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory. I'm only a few chapters in, but I love historical fiction.
Food Cravings: I was really craving a Costco blueberry muffin. Still haven't had one though.
Exercise: Just a lot of walking. I walked some hills around our house, and wow, that was so much harder than I remember it.
What I Miss: My waist, my clothes, wine, sushi...
Happy or Moody? Happy :)
Movement: We can actually see him moving from the outside, which is pretty cool :)
Looking Forward to: Only 5 work days till Kauai!

7 weeks vs. 26 weeks - Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment