Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Week's Worth of Cravings

Because we love to take pictures of food, and just in case I'm wondering why I'm a hundred pounds heavier in May, here's a photo-journal of our top cravings of the week. And yes, I said "our top cravings" - sympathy cravings do exist, and Joe definitely has them.

Vegetarian Soups:
Vegan Wonton Noodle Soup from Green Earth Cafe

Vegetarian Soup from Thai Restaurant in Pomona

Taco Bell (I only have one picture, but I actually ate there several times):

Falafel:
Falafel Wrap & Street Cart Fries from Spitz

Sweets:
Pastries in Solvang

Coconut Cupcake from Crumbs Bakeshop


Taro, Vanilla, & Dulce de Leche Fro Yo with Reese's Puffs Cereal

Fruity Cake at the SGVMC Maternity Open House

Cinnabon - drooling...



Three Kinds of Brownies: Zucchini, Gingerbread, & Original (missing a bite)

I feel like I was caught red-handed


No comments:

Post a Comment