Monday, June 15, 2015

Our Weekend: Chores, Music, & Disney


First things first, I put Ez to work. Turns out he's a huge fan of chores, so guess who's gonna be washing my carfrom now on? He also got a huge kick out of shredding papers (with supervision, of course). So now I've got a nice sparkly car and we finally tackled the giant pile of outdated mail that was taking over the counter. Have I mentioned that I'm a huge fan of cleaning projects that can be done sitting down?


Obviously the weekend can't be all work and no play, so we also headed over to Grandma's house for dinner and some music. I apologize in advance for my lack of rhythym:

Sunday was nice and overcast, which is perfect Disney weather, so even though I keep saying each trip is our last trip before baby arrives, this time I'm 99.9% sure it really was our last trip as a family of three. I can't do Disneyland in the summer heat anyway, and just getting through the security line left me winded. As usual, we beelined to Cars Land where Ez got to say hi to his old friend Red and we bought him the Airplanes DVD (not my favorite Disney movie). Afterward we went to Bugs Land so Ez could run around in the water and ride Flik's Flyers. And since my time for using "pregnancy craving" as an excuse to eat whatever I want is rapidly coming to an end, I finally indulged in a churro ice cream sandwich, which I've been eyeing for the past dozen or so times we went to Dland. It was worth the wait. Downtown Disney by the Lego store, for anyone in the area.

3 comments:

  1. You better take advantage of him loving chores while still loves them! Those pics of him washing the car are too cute! I am glad you guys got to enjoy time as a family of three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL Only a toddler would enjoy paper shredding! Ohhh to live so close to Disney! Jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. churro ice cream sammy? oh that is what that was! I had no idea and still wanted two. I'll take three now!

    ReplyDelete