Thursday, March 27, 2014

Life Lately: Random Cuteness



I love Ezzy's clumsy little crawl. This video was taken over the weekend while we were in San Diego, and he's already gotten faster and more coordinated since then. That means there's going to be a lot of frantic baby proofing going on over here this week!




I mentioned in this week's Little Things post that Ezzy LOVES his new ball, so we got a video of him in action. Little soccer pro in the making? Lately he'll come crawling up to me and tug on my leg, and as soon as I help him stand up he swivels his head around to find his ball and he'll try to take off walking toward it, dragging me along behind him. I just love that boy so much.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable videos! He'll be walking everywhere before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't believe how fast he's gone from immobile to wanting to take off on his own all over the place...

      Delete