Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ezzy's Photo Shoot Part 2: Paddington!













I have always loved Paddington. My baby book is actually Paddington-themed (see below), and the hatless Paddington in the photos, that looks really worn, was mine as a child. Paddington was one of the few stuffed animals (out of a lot of stuffed animals) that I chose to bring with me when I moved out on my own. And then Gap created their Paddington line, so that pretty much cemented the fact that Ezzy needed to do a Paddington shoot. I looked at the Gap raincoat, which is so cute, but a little pricey considering that it only rains four times a year here. Instead I went with the t-shirt and a bucket hat, and I brought the time capsule suitcase from Ezzy's baby shower. I love the way these photos turned out. It was hard to get a clear shot of Ezzy smiling, but I think the photos of him screaming at the Paddington book, and then trying to eat it, are pretty classic. Also, that angelic look in the last shot makes me melt. How will we ever tell that face no?

(See Part 1 here.)

My baby book.
Ezzy and the Paddingtons at 3, 4, 5, & 9 months.

4 comments:

  1. oh my word that face, those cheeks!! What an adorable photo shoot, love that it is sentimental. My fave is him screaming at the book with his nose all crinkled, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, that's a pretty classic Ezzy pose. The photographer got a kick out of that one too :)

      Delete
  2. What an adorable theme for a photo shoot and those dimples are to die for.

    ReplyDelete